Outside Magazine ranked UM “among the top nationally for combining academic quality and outdoor recognition.” Featuring a vibrant campus setting, lots of student activities, and close proximity to world-class outdoor recreation, life on the UM campus offers a little something for everyone.
- Campus recreation includes intramural sports, fitness programs, outdoor programs, an Olympic-size pool, and an 18-hold golf course
- The 9-chapter Greek Life community is over 260 members strong
- Students and employees can ride the city’s Mountain Line buses for free by simply showing their Griz Card
- University Dining Services wins consistent praise from students and staff alike for its campus food and beverage options
- The Farm to College Program has been a national leader in the eat-local movement and helps give the Food Zoo’s cafeteria-style meals their surprisingly non-institutional flavor
- Student Employment Services to help students find work study, non-work study, and volunteer work opportunities
Check out the UM’s interactive Campus Map: