Dr. Anthony Lambert and his wife Stephanie own and operate Lambert Family Chiropractic. The mission of Lambert Family Chiropractic is to serve the community of Missoula and surrounding communities by promoting true health and wellness. We do this by educating and inspiring as many families as possible toward optimal health through natural chiropractic care.
- We accept most insurance plans. Call for more information.
- We now offer student discounts for current University of Montana Students!
Dr. Anthony Lambert
- Graduated High School from Williston, ND.
- Undergraduate degree from Minot State University in Minot, ND.
- Played four years of collegiate basketball at Minot State University.
- Studied to be a chiropractor at Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA.
Associations and Organizations:
- Chair for 2010 Relay for Life Committee
- Missoula Indian Center Board of Directors
- Missoula Chamber of Commerce
- Missoula Downtown Association
- Missoula Businesswomen’s Network
- Missoula Chamber of Commerce Health Committee
- Voted 2008, 2009 and 2010 Best Chiropractor of Missoula
Dr. Anthony enjoys the outdoors, mountain biking, reading, and spending time with his wife Stephanie, daughters Lillie and Ella and son Lakin.