More than 300 physicians provide medical care in Missoula. While some physicians are in private practice, many physicians practice in clinical environments. Learn more about Missoula clinics that deliver primary health care services below.
Blue Mountain Clinic
610 N. California St.
- Family practice clinic providing traditional, preventative, and complimentary care for the entire family
- Services include the diagnosis and treatment of illness and injury, health education, mental health counseling, acupuncture, Chinese herbology, physical exams, adult and geriatric care, well-child care, vasectomy procedures, and family planning services
- Women’s services include well-women exams, prenatal care, menopause care, and breast and cervical screening education
- Same-day appointments are available for acute illness and injury
- A Blue Cross/Blue Shield preferred provider
- Primary care provider for New West Health Services
- Preferred provider for First Choice Health Network
- A service of the Missoula County Health Department.
- Aims to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare to the medically underserved residents of Missoula and surrounding rural areas through a partnership of community resources
- Provides comprehensive medical care, dental care, pharmacy services, and a host of other special programs to everyone, regardless of ability to pay
- Accepts Medicaid, Medicare, SCHIP, private insurance, and patients without any form of health insurance
- Services are offered on a sliding fee scale
Western Montana Clinic
The Western Montana Clinic is a full service medical facility with 55 providers in 18 specialties. The Clinic was founded in 1922. Our physicians are highly trained and Board Certified. We offer quality ancillary services, ranging from laboratory testing to sophisticated CT and MRI Scanning. We care for people of all ages and use an electronic medical record that ensures a secure quick access for our providers to your records. The Mission of the Western Montana Clinic is to provide you and your family with the same high quality care that any of us would expect for our own families.
The Western Montana Clinic has locations at 500 West Broadway in the Broadway Building, on the Community Medical Center Campus, in Lolo and Urgent Care Clinics at Southgate Mall and in the Broadway Building.
721-5600 or 800-525-5688