Community Medical Center
2827 Fort Missoula Road
Missoula Community Medical Center has grown to become a 146-bed hospital since its inception in 1922 under a different name. Employing more than 1,100 individuals, there are also more than 300 physicians on staff.
In addition to providing a wide array of hospital services, Community Medical Center is home to a range of notable programs and services:
- CareFlight, an air ambulance helicopter serving western Montana
- A Level III Trauma Center program, as verified by the American College of Surgeons and Montana State Trauma Systems
- The Montana Heart Center, a program established in 1999 to provide all aspects of cardiac care to patients around the region
- The Breast Center at Community for breast cancer prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation
- A Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- A Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, the only separate PICU in western Montana
- Joint Reconstruction Center
- The Rehabilitation Institute of Montana, a group of 150 rehabilitation healthcare specialists who provide a full range of both inpatient and outpatient services.