Editor’s note: Make It Missoula is collaborating with the Missoula Job Service to help people find local jobs so that they can move home to Missoula or continue to call Missoula home. We regularly post both job listings and job hunting and interview advice. Be sure to watch the Make It Missoula Facebook page for new job listing announcements.
A local construction company is hiring a full-time project manager / lead carpenter for home remodeling, including decks, bathrooms, and window and door retrofits. Employers is hiring ASAP. Applicants must have seven years’ construction experience that includes basic carpentry and experience with painting, flooring, and drywall. Applicants must also have their own hand tools, vehicle, and driver’s license, and be able to lift up to 100 pounds. Background checks will be conducted. This weekday job starts at $14 during probation period, with ability to earn more, depending on experience. For more information, call (406) 728-7060 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about job #10110610.
The same employer needs a construction laborer with basic carpentry skills. A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and provide his or her own hand tools are required. This is a weekday job, paying $12-$14 per hour. It is job #10110607.
A seasonal nursery yard position may be full-time during the busy season and part-time during slower times. This position involves outdoor work, customer service, plant maintenance and unloading trucks. It requires a positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team and in a sometimes demanding environment. Job involves moderate to heavy lifting and equipment operation, and assisting customers. Wage depends on experience, starting at $8.25 per hour, for job # 10110816.
A truck stop / convenience store seeks full-time cashiers to provide outstanding customer service. Applicants must be able to meet legal age requirements to sell alcohol in Montana. Employer will train cashiers to process merchandise sales and handle cash. Work days and hours vary. Wage starts at $9 per hour. Ask about job #10109911.
A houseman / weekend maintenance worker will drive a hotel shuttle, maintain the pool, clean the lobby and perform various light maintenance duties. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record and be able to pass drug tests. Shifts are Saturdays and Sundays, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., with varying weekdays. Pay starts at $9 per hour or more, depending on experience, with a bonus program. This is job #10104710.
Several employees are needed at an extended-stay hotel in Missoula. Drug testing is required for all positions.
- A night auditor must have a current driver’s license for occasional airport guest shuttles. The auditor registers guests, handles checkouts, answers phones, makes reservations and other customer-service functions, and performs the daily audit. $8.50, #10105520.
- A breakfast attendant / cook needs a driver’s license for occasional airport guest shuttles. This employee prepares items for the breakfast bar and keeps the area clean. $8.05-$9 per hour, #10110954.
- A morning shuttle driver / house person drives the guest shuttle to and from the airport and cleans and maintains common areas. A clean driving record is required, along with the ability to start work at 5 a.m. $8.05-$8.50, #10110956.
- A housekeeper changes linens, vacuums, cleans the bathroom, dusts, and changes towels in guests rooms. Schedule is part time or full time. $8.05-$8.50, #10110957.
- Front desk clerk registers guests, handles checkouts, answers phones, and makes reservations and other customer-service functions. $8.05-$9 per hour, #10110959.
Check out a more complete list of Missoula Job Listings. Be sure you “LIKE” the Missoula Job Service Facebook Page for daily post on job opening. You’ll also find Missoula-area information on Job Hunting Resources, Job Hunting Tips, Job Interview Tips, tips for writing Cover Letters and Resumes.